Lawyer - Legal Fund Assessment
Job Reference #
Do you have experience with a wide range of legal matters related to investment funds and banking law? Do you love providing solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
• review of fund documentation, such as offering memorandums and application forms
• negotiate subscription documentation
• provide legal advice to stakeholders across WM Luxembourg on the applicable pre trade, trade and post trade processes.
• provide legal support to Operation teams in respect of the opening and maintenance of relationships with external parties and advise on additional product information where necessary in order to ensure smooth and fast processing of client transactions.
You’ll be working hands-on with a very international team of young, enthusiastic lawyers within Legal Wealth Management Luxembourg. You will be able to work on a broadly diversified portfolio of tasks.
• a university degree in law
• at least 2-3 years of practical experience in Banking and/or Investment Funds law (ideally with exposure to hedge funds)
• an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
• the ability to manage multiple internal and external interfaces
• an effective communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
• highly resilient and have the ability to clearly communicate legal limitations to internal stakeholders,
also when under pressure
• known for hitting deadlines
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• fluent in English (French or German being an asset).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.