Audit Execution Process Owner – Internal Audit
Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? Do you know how to make things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that to:
• Define and monitor key performance indicators and controls related to the audit and issue assurance execution process,
• Conduct analysis of these indicators and make suggestions for process improvements to meet the firm's audit objectives and make sure the audit plan is adequate,
• Design and implement process improvements to the audit execution process within Group Internal Audit (GIA), in line with a global strategy,
• Support and provide subject matter expertise to GIA strategic initiatives and other programs,
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders, and successfully collaborate with them and with colleagues from other GIA teams.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As Audit Execution Process Owner you will be working as a member of the GIA Global Operations Team, who owns the audit execution, risk assessment and operational planning processes. We drive process improvements, monitor process performance and coordinate the risk assessment and operational planning processes.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Eximius Business Park).
• A university degree,
• Experience (at least 5-6 years) in audit at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function within the financial industry,
• Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office (in particular Excel), knowledge and experience of Alteryx would be an asset,
• An excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders,
• A good understanding of audit and issue assurance process, and audit-related standards,
• Strong analytical skills – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
• Prioritizing and balancing your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision,
• Focus on risks and efficiencies, and capable of identifying process improvements and successfully implementing related changes,
• Curiosity and willingness to discover all aspects of the Bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.