The Client Service Supervisor – Custody department ensures the firm’s clients receive accurate and timely data and serves as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues and service as the point person for senior level client contacts.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports.
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables.
- Work closely with internal clients in Operations and Treasury and Markets to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels.
- Service as a key point of contact for external clients with regards to daily servicing inquiries.
- Identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency within the department.
- BS/BA degree.
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience or acting as people manager.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related custody/Client Service experience.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve client needs.
- Good communication skills and assertiveness.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications. (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.