At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Transfer Agency Supervisor in Alternatives Department
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Transfer Agency Supervisor in Alternatives Department. On this position you will be responsible to process, control and supervise investor transactions such as the recording of commitments, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions. The Transfer Agency Supervisor in Alternatives Department supports the Alternatives Transfer Agency Team Leader and Manager in the day to day aspects of transfer agency operations and to support high client satisfaction. What is more, you will be responsible for managing alternative transfer agency senior representatives and representatives.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Provide motivation, mentoring, guidance and support to direct reports and other staff;
- Build overall credibility and foster trust with clients;
- Serve as an escalation point for client issues and deliverables;
- Ensure any service issues are addressed immediately and escalated accordingly;
- Oversee team members to ensure client deliverables are met timely and accurately;
- Demonstrate flexibility and team spirit;
- Over time build up knowledge to act as subject matter expert for Alts TA;
- Act as escalation point for team members and find solutions by leveraging internal BBH network and client relationships;
- Supervision and control over the investor reporting such as call and distribution notices and capital account statements;
- Build a strong BBH network with colleagues from other teams and departments.
- At least 3 years of experience in related financial field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a people manager;
- BA/BS degree;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- German and /or French is nice to have;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding relationship management skills;
- Proactive approach and the can-do-attitude;
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure;
- Aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Work in multitasking team, which performs different type of activities and provides full service for the client;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself -without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.