Who we are looking for
A senior professional with strong technical knowledge, excellent communication and presentation skills and organizational capabilities. You will join the EMEA Benefits Manager which is part of the Global Benefits Design team and is responsible for supporting with the strategic leadership, oversight and management of the company’s EMEA benefit programs and retirement plans.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As EMEA Benefits Manager you will
- Manage EMEA retirement plans, health and welfare benefit programs, wellness and work/life programs;
- Manage external consultants and EMEA benefits vendors;
- Develop benefits strategies and recommendations to support State Street’s employee value proposition;
- Manage benefits and retirement plan analytics to ensure plan design and strategy are aligned to metrics and benchmarks and develop appropriate strategic recommendations;
- Manage large-scale projects and programs, including RFPs and transitions to new vendors;
- Effectively partner with internal stakeholders (HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal, etc.);
- Manage benefits-related responsibilities for merger & acquisition activity and due diligence;
- Manage all employee benefits and retirement plan communications to ensure benefits are understood and valued;
- Manage all benefit compliance and reporting requirements.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an in depth financial analysis background;
- Strong presentation and project management skills;
- Attention to detail and an ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of overall working experience and min. 5 years of experience specifically in EMEA benefit programs including in-depth knowledge of retirement plans and health & welfare benefit programs;
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint, and a strong technical aptitude;
- Fluent English language skills.