Why this role is important to us
Provide support for the Nordic team:
In all their client facing driven activities such as follow-up on client meetings, RFPs, marketing support by providing regular market and client intelligence by delivering regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and precise reporting
What you will be responsible for
- Act as a first point of contact when AEs are travelling for clients calling in.
Dispatch queries to the appropriate investment teams and ensure a smooth follow-up in a timely manner back to the client. Ensure a close collaboration with the Brussels CRM Team for all operational related queries. The analyst should also be able to host and lead a client conference call or on site meeting in case the main AE is out travelling
- Marketing collateral / client events: support the AEs in collecting the right investment collateral (factsheets, performance track record, etc) as follow-up to client meetings. Organize and lead on client engagement campaigns as well occasional client investment seminars
- RFP/ RFI : own in conjunction with the AE, the timely and accurate response of incoming RFP/ RFI
- Market intelligence: scan the news and public sources to identify investment trends and upcoming investment needs. Analyze and summarize key Nordic and wider industry investments reports on ad-hoc basis.
- Senior Management reporting: Take ownership in the precise delivery of the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and assist when needed on ad-hoc pan-European projects
Presentations back-up: Act as back-up (5 weeks a year) to craft the presentation for the AE Meetings on Power Point in respect of the internal Compliance Rules.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing
- 2-3 Years’ experience in client facing position preferably in Asset Management
- Strong interest and understanding of the financial markets
What we value
- Client and Sales driven
- Clear ambition to move to a junior Sales Account Executive role over time
- Multi-lingual - fluent in English, any Nordic language is an advantage
- MS office – good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sales supporting systems such as Salesforce - is a plus
- Ability to fit in a small team
- Able to take the lead and full independent ownership
- Personal qualities; flexible, high-energy, teammate, no 9-5 mentality, eager to learn
- Deeply precise and structured
- Capacity to work and meet tight deadlines.