This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in HEINEKEN Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Technology Specialist Analyst supports the product owner in translating and refining the business requirements on reporting and analytics into a buildable solution together with the product architects. The analyst role is focused at the technical implementation of the functional requirements and working in close cooperation with our business teams.
The Technology Specialist Analyst will be working as part of the product devOps team and supports the refinement of requirements, designing, building and overall delivery features and agile projects related to the Analytics domain. The majority of the time, the analyst will be involved in multiple analytics use cases and projects and drive delivery of the features/solution to achieve the objectives of these reporting and analytics use cases.
The product of which the analytics will be part of is in the Insights Enablement Portfolio (IE) and covers the platforms and solutions for delivery of insights and management of data. The analyst will be part of the Analytics Enablement Platform product team (AEP) which consist of internal team members and partners across multiple regions and locations. The analyst will be delivering features on the platform for our operating companies and global function.
Within HEINEKEN our Analytical Solutions are created on a common Analytics Platform. We have a multi cloud strategy and the common platform is based on SAP and Microsoft Azure cloud technology ranging from SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP Analytics cloud, Azure Data Lake, data bricks, SQL/Synapse, SSIS and related components to build complete analytics solutions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating functional requirements into solutions and participates in the process development
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate and maintaining process design documentation and communication of functional and process changes
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborates with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You have 5-7+ years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- You have strong experience in and expert knowledge of SAP & Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- SAP reporting & analytics toolset (BW, BO, HANA)
- Microsoft Azure reporting & analytics toolset (data lake storage, Data Factory, Databricks, SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- PowerBI and SAP analytics cloud for visualization
- You have experience in and knowledge of SAP technology based BI & Analytics processes (SAP HANA, BW and processes (SLT, SDI, BODS)
- You have strong experience in and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology across the different technologies.
- You have strong understanding of technical specifics on Azure and SAP reporting and analytics components;
- You are able to drive decisions and recommendation about which technologies are needed to develop the product;
- You have the ability to visualize and create high-level models to visualize how the business requirements will be translated into analytics solutions;
- You have experience of working in a deadline driven environment with rapid release cycles;
- Preferably you have experience with working in an Agile environment
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong and are highly structured
- You have problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- You have strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas;
- You are a team player and you are able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- You are able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
- You have can-do and hands-on attitude while dealing with some uncertainty in requirements & features to deliver MVP solutions
- You speak English fluently
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer