MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A fluent English and German speaker,
• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Candidates with good level of written and oral English,
• Candidates with strong computer skills, especially Excel,
• Candidates with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills,
• Strongly motivated candidates passionate about development and learning,
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Combine numerous types of data into coherent analyses,
• Prepare regular reports,
• Standardise and improve reporting process,
• Be actively involved in delivering internal communications,
• Cooperate numerous stakeholders and partners across the globe,
• Maintain and update People & Culture systems and applications (e.g. SAP),
• Support the team in various improvement projects & initiatives.
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.