MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• At least 8 years of professional experience in Supply chain IT Domain or Supply chain operations.;
• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Excellent understanding of End to End Supply Chain practices with fair understanding of financial and commercial metrics;
• Experience on reporting and analytics concepts and tools like QlikSense, Power BI, Snowflake, Tableau, and SAP BW/4 HANA;
• Experience on data modelling, transformation and insights;
• Proven experience with managing project from conception;
• Stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills;
• Ability to set the priorities, identify “musts” and “nice-to-have” with key business stakeholders;
• Project Management and/or Lean/Agile tools expertise highly desirable;
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment;
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset, Problem-solving aptitude;
A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners.
WHAT WE OFFER?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Actively collaborate and build relationship with customers, suppliers and service partners to map business requirements to technical solutions and oversee 3rd party delivery;
• Define and validate all product backlog items in order to ensure the maximum usage of standard features during the implementation of user requirements;
• Provide vital functional and business impact assessment to Product Owner and Solution Architect for all deviation from systems standards;
• Ensure quality of build in the core application and any custom extensions;
• Participate in the full scope of Define, Build and Deploy phases.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.