MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Confirmed experience as a functional expert in Transportation Management system (TMS) area (8+ years) implementing global solutions;
• Strong understanding of business process and challenges in Transportation and Warehouse management domains;
• Confirmed knowledge of TMS and WMS industry solution offering, with preference on Blue Yonder (JDA) solutions;
• Ability to look at end-to-end solutions and design the architecture connecting business processes, data flows and system functionalities;
• Ability to elaborate roadmaps to achieve long-term goals and translate into achievable short-term objectives;
• Experience in delivering SaaS (cloud-based) solutions, understanding of related technical and functional challenges and ways of overcoming and mitigating the challenges;
• Understanding and direct experience of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps);
• Ability to understand and act as a functional IT expert in an agile team.
WHAT WE OFFER?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Become a recognized trustworthy partner for the PMI’s Warehousing & Logistic business community enabling the digitalization of their business processes, with particular focus on Transportation management and Warehousing optimization;
• Participate in planning, definition and design of the business solution and explore solution alternatives to increase speed to market and cost efficiency;
• Ensure that the functional design is aligned with PMI’s Enterprise capabilities mapping and technology standards are consistently applied;
• Ensure that the functional design fits with AGILE delivery practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes;
• Overseeing the development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions;
• Documenting processes and disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders;
• Operate to validate the economic impact and TCO of the solution and contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval;
• Promote innovative ideas in areas where technical solutions would improve business performance and drive the adoption focusing on business value realization;
• Play an active role within the entire IT Supply Chain platform and other IT communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.