MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• At least 2 years of professional experience in IT area or Supply Chain
• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
• Proven experience with managing project from conception
• Stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills
• Ability to set the priorities, identify “musts” and “nice-to-have” with key business stakeholders
• Excellent understanding of End to End Supply Chain practices
• Supply chain network and fulfillment experience
• Helping define future processes for logistics and order management within the new ways of working
• Advanced knowledge of SAP
• Project Management and/or Lean/Agile tools expertise highly desirable
• Experience with E2Open software or new automated/digital tools within supply chain an asset
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset, Problem-solving aptitude
• A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners
WHAT WE OFFER?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead the Governance process: monthly/quarterly Governance meetings, change prioritization, system use monitoring, etc.
• Prepare project related documentation and communication
• Propose Supply Chain process improvements based on the defined future state process & systems in specified markets/SC clusters and factories
• Contribute to the design of future tool/process for Fulfillment, Mid Term Planning, Capacity Leveling and Scenario Planning.
• Deploy new tools in PMI affiliates as per Global Roll Out plan
• Govern solution deployment as per global standards
• Ensure proper user support and prioritizing changes to the tool
• Define and sustaining training programs and reference material to ensure knowledge retention
• Be the main contact with supplier and new tools, establishing formal meeting structures and content
• Support E2Open tools, ensuring it fits business needs
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.