MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university graduate with degree (preferably Master’s degree in Business & Administration or IS);
• 7+ years of experience in the Commercial area, with part of it within the Reporting & Analytics domain;
• deep understanding of B2B omni channel engagement (digital, remote and face-to-face) & Customer Journeys;
• previous experience in leading the development of digital products in lean methodologies (e.g. SCRUM);
• previous experience in people management;
• previous change management exposure including leading major multi-functional project in matrix organization;
• substantial understanding of Salesforce solutions/clouds (Community/Experience cloud, Marketing cloud, Service cloud, Einstein Analytics…);
• an ambitious person with excellent communication skills, high learning agility and leadership skills;
• a fluent English speaker, able to deal with ambiguity and with strong drive for results.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• leading the Delivery Center staff on a daily basis (8 people) and coordinate their allocation to the various projects and initiatives across all B2B products;
• designing the PMI B2B(2C) analytical capabilities and accordingly leading their development; delivering analytics products at global scale;
• leading the design of future-proof new B2B(2C) analytics capabilities to further improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the various commercial B2B channels;
• supporting B2B Business Products Owners with the analytical strategy, and actively participating in delivery of the end-to-end solutions;
• defining business requirements in line with SCRUM methodology standards, effectively managing the backlog prioritization and leading the SCRUM sprint planning;
• leading project progress, and acting as a main owner of selected Global B2B(2C) Digital capabilities;
• collaborating with IT department in order to support the IT Product Team to technically develop the required platform capabilities and features;
• ensuring effective cross-functional communication, actionable reporting, providing KPI and analytics support.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.