Trade & Processing Specialist - Flow Processing
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– processing manual and automated cash flows and their associated controls
– validating that all Funds contain complete and accurate records of cash flows activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate delivery Fund pricing to respective
You will be working in the Asset Management Flow Processing Service Delivery Function, providing pricing and processing cash flows for Investment Funds under remit of UBS Asset Management.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
– 2-3 years minimum experience within a Buy-Side trade processing environment (highly desirable)
– an understanding of Investment Funds, Exchange practices and a Portfolio Management.
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.