AI Model Operations Specialist
Job Reference #
You are passionate about analytical work and you like challenging the status quo? Are you excited about the opportunity to combine your knowledge on non-financial risks whilst supporting the maintenance of newly developed AI solutions? You are disciplined and have the ability to implement effective model monitoring procedures?
We're looking for a AI Model Operations Specialist with following responsibilities:
• on-board and maintain newly developed AI models and solutions to support relevant stakeholders in managing and controlling compliance and non-financial risks
• definition and management of model performance indicators to identify and avoid model performance issues
• ensuring that the AI models are maintained in line with internal model governance requirements and maintain the related model risk management platform inventory
• ensure model inputs are of high quality and establish required escalation procedures whenever the model performance might deteriorate as a consequence of identified data quality or platform issues
• Ensure the AI model documentation is kept up to date and lead / manage the interaction with the internal model risk management & control function who are responsible for regular model revalidations
• you will be accountable for setting-up effective and sustainable model maintenance procedures for the newly AI models which are on-boarded within the OpRisk & AI Model Operations team
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance (GCRG) is a recently established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate includes the design of the next-generation methodology set as foundation for the AI development pipeline in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• master's degree in Business Administration, Economics / Finance or any quantitative discipline
• experience in model development and governance practices
• ideally with AI model operations and / or general model lifecycle management experience
• programming skills in Python, R or Java
• sound understanding of banking, compliance and non-financial risks, processes and controls
• strong stakeholder management and communication skills (fluency in English mandatory)
• an open mind-set, the ability to proactively drive things forward and have an entrepreneurial approach to deal with challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.