Infrastructure Compliance Manager (ISE CTO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The System Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) is the standard by which we deliver quality solutions in a repeatable fashion. Following a secure-by-design approach, infrastructure/security engineering delivery functions will build security into the solutions they deliver via SDLC. Within the Infrastructure & Security CTO office, you will be providing a Center of Excellence to assist Portfolio Managers with their security design patterns. You will also be reviewing and supporting the testing teams with the evidencing of their security implementation through the SDLC and change processes.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The Infrastructure and Security Engineering (ISE) organization is the main solution provider to the firm. The CTO function within ISE defines technology strategy, support strategic change projects and manages the overall technology portfolio across infrastructure and security.
• Good understanding of Azure security best practices and patterns across PAAS, VM, networking, containerization such as AKS, as well as the underlying control plane
• Good understanding of the latest entitlement, authentication and cryptographic security patterns, as well as implementation differences between on-premise and cloud deployments
• Good understanding of the security implementation differences between base operating system, database, middleware and throughout the infrastructure stack
• Good understanding of system engineering design and quality assurance processes, focused on infrastructure
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills, adept at working with tools of the trade
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate throughout different levels of the organization
• Ability to think in and around processes; to be able to look beyond just the "words on a page" but also to understand the intent
• Ideally some experience with writing code/small applications (e.g. Ruby and SharePoint or Teams)
• Dedication to detail and accuracy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.