MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a student in their final year of studies or a university graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, English Philology or equivalent,
• ideally someone, available for at least 30-40h per week,
• an individual with excellent oral and written skills in English,
• proactive mindset with lot of “can do” and adaptability to constantly changing priorities,
• high level of responsibility with good organizational skills to juggle different task simultaneously,
• knowledge and interests towards Employer Branding would be added value.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• an opportunity to kick off professional career in company ranked as best employer in Malopolska region among students in 2020 (Absolvent Raport published in 2021),
• building knowledge about best practices in recruitment from high performing team,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• an opportunity to practice your language skills each day,
• flexible working hours with possibility to work remotely,
• an internship for the duration of 6 months (can be extended up to 12 months).
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• supporting our Talent Acquisition team in daily activities in recruitment processes such as: forming and posting job offers, collaborating with job boards, sourcing and selecting CVs toward job profiles, scheduling phone screening and performing recruitment tests,
• helping in all admin tasks on a daily basis (hiring & onboarding processes),
• collaborating with other Human Resources teams, 3rd Party Vendors, University Career Offices and Hiring Managers,
• helping in Employer Branding initiatives (workshops, job fairs),
• preparing communication for external and internal channels.
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.