MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Minimum Bachelors’ degree,
• Good MS Excel knowledge,
• Fluent English speaker,
• Problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills,
• PLM, SAP knowledge as an asset,
• Experience in quality assurance or production area as an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Create, modify and approve local manufacturing specifications for semi-finished and finished goods produced by PMI EU factories,
• Manage semi-finished & finished goods specification changes to optimize production quality and minimize waste,
• Create and maintain local items for semi-finished and finished goods to ensure direct material standardization across the EU factories,
• Use improvement tools to identify & reduce waste in specification management process,
• Coordinate or participate in cross-departmental projects aiming at improvement of product and production process.
To join us in Life Science you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.