Senior UX Designer in Digital Lab
Business development, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you keen to experience and contribute to how a digital transformation becomes reality at a large, global bank? Would you like to immerse yourself in building and deploying a deep understanding of what clients want and need? Would you like to guide the development of digital experiences and products that will drive transformative value for the business? Key responsibilities include:
• sort through the hype around digital by executing actionable competitive, industry, and emerging technology research. Critical thinking comes naturally to you!
• support and lead research engagements – generative and exploratory – which will uncover user needs, motivations, and potential solutions
• design, define, and build user-centric/client journey-based user experience (UX) flows, wireframes, prototypes, and build-ready screens
• create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• uncover insightful ideas through primary and secondary research and convey them in polished visual, oral, and written products
• champion a client-centric mindset when engaging with internal and external partners so that these understandings flow through the entire research/design/prototype/build/scale process
• collaborate with partners in the business, technology, product management, and engineering to define product direction, visuals, and experience while remaining centered on user need
• conceptualize and champion original ideas that apply simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
You’ll be working in UBS’s Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) team, based in Wroclaw, Poland. You’re keen to perform on a platform which rewards curiosity, results, and those willing to challenge the status quo. You’re looking to work with colleagues in an open, supportive, and collaborative environment who will make you think, challenge you, and who are all focused on understanding and delivering against client need.
• bachelors or an equivalent degree
• 3-5+ years of experience within an enterprise or professional services firm focused on user interface design, user experience, digital research, strategy, and/or delivery
• exposure to delivering compelling results in a large, multinational organization preferred
• strong, persuasive, and compelling writing and communication skills a must
• experience in financial services preferred, but not required
• experience in design thinking and with agile methodologies a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.