Business Risk Manager
Job Reference #
Are you skilled at conducting risk assessments and implementing control frameworks? Are you an expert with the UBS risk framework?
We’re looking for a Business Risk Manager to:
• act as a Risk expert within the OCM team and with outside counsel firms used by UBS
• provide expert advice and feedback on the UBS third-party risk management (TPRM) framework and compliance issues
• identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, proactively formulating holistic solutions
• trigger Third Party Information Security Assessments (3PISA), security schedule signing and eTLS (enforced Transport Layer Security) implementation along the prioritization indicated by the Group General Counsel (GGC) Risk Based Model (RBM) and quarterly segmentation for new and existing firms.
• trigger annual cyclic 3PISAs for existing firms while ensuring accuracy of our contract portfolio
• track issues identified in 3PISA assessments by raising ORIs and triggering additional PRA (Physical Risk Assessment) if required.
• identify 3PISA process improvements and align with CISO & TPRM teams
• manage the collection of exception approvals within OCM and also with 3PISA OC and DISO if required
• analyze segmentation of vendors in the TPRM program and its impact on GGC vendors and develop RtB model for compliance with the TPRM model for GGC vendors integrating the GGC Global Relationship management meetings
• provide transparent risk reporting to GGC Risk Committee, regulators and other internal units
You’ll be working in the OCM team in Krakow. And you’ll play a vital role in keeping GGC portfolio of contracts / vendors accurate as per UBS risk framework.
• master degree or equivalent focusing on risk related topics
• demonstrated track record in risk control, risk management
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• able to challenge the status quo and also explain GGC risk appetite within a wide community outside OCM (e.g. law firms, TPRM and 3PISA teams, Group Internal Audit)
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.