MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A Candidate with experience in inventory management, governance of domestic and international logistics service providers (transport & warehousing) and a good understanding of B2C and B2B fulfillment processes.
• A Person Experienced in a structured way of working, ideally with a defined planning-process drumbeat and driving continuous cost-effectiveness, high quality and overall process efficiency.
• A Candidate with demonstrated expertise in FMCG order management, logistics, inventory management or S&OP.
• A Person with a good understanding of fundamentals in demand planning, production planning & MRP.
• Product knowledge of relevant product categories (consumables or electronics) and knowledge of SAP modules related to materials management and logistics will be an asset.
• Ability to think and act for the benefits of the company and the consumers, evaluating impacts of decisions on the company's metrics.
• Validated capability to get results in a fast-paced & matrix organization.
• Ability to comprehend system landscape, data flow, and system functionalities to drive system usage and automation; excellent analytical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead and undertake the logistics processes across all product categories produced in PMI affiliates
• Become responsible for ensuring smooth logistics operations by leading the relationship with the 3/4PLs carrying out logistics services for PMI, through close monitoring of their performance & leading all relations between them and PMI partners.
• Contribute and support any efficiency initiatives relating to logistics, leading any and all operational changes they may incur. At all points, it is up to the logistics lead to show excellent partner management.
• Collaborate closely with relevant business partners and manage the process change in Compliance with PMI principles, practices and tolling-model regulations.
Please note that we are looking for someone for a fixed-term contract.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.