Business Analyst - Process Management
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you independent and self-driven? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– analyze our business processes and workflows
– create digital process models to help us find areas to improve and automate
– conduct requirements-gathering using data and global stakeholder interviews
– assist in developing data analytics, standards and templates
– assist in quality control and project management
You’ll be working in the Group Operations management team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). As part of this team, you will be analysing our global processes and creating digital to models and data analytics that will help Group Ops to transform and automate our processes. This is a great opportunity to help us transform!
– 1-2 business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– Ideally experience designing process models and experience with common industry tools (i.e. ARIS, Visio)
– ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– strong organizational and problem solving skills
– familiarity with industry standard improvement and design methodologies, such as Six Sigma, Agile is a plus
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– client oriented, able to build collaborative relationships
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– comfortable working in a consulting-type, fast paced project driven environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.