Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about testing big data solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Do you want to support a world-leading bank and wealth manager’s quest to build a best-of-breed data analytics & reporting capability for its payments? If yes, we would like you to help us test the bank’s next generation reporting platform, sitting on a data lake full of, amongst other things, the bank’s huge payment flow data. You will be responsible for:
• work with the dev team and analysts to specify and build automated test cases for an advanced analytics platform
• keep abreast of the latest developments in test automation, and bring such knowledge into the project
• use Cucumber and related test products to build a test pack for relevant test cases
• support delivery lead in managing release process, and helping to transition this process to a more agile footing
You’ll be working in the growing Treasury IT team in Fabryczna Business Park - Krakow, working with colleagues in the UK, Switzerland and Poland. Your feature team will be new and self-contained, with developers, QAs and analysts working together under a Scrum methodology, towards a common goal. Your team will own the reporting solution, and work with senior business leaders to build and shape it as a product and as a technical platform.
• at least 2 years’ experience as an automation tester
• strong, demonstrable knowledge of Cucumber and/or Selenium
• experience in building test tools (ideally in Python) to support your testing work
• knowledge of good testing practice
• an enthusiasm for testing and a willingness to investigate best practice and keep up with industry improvements
• working knowledge of data concepts, in either a big data platform or a traditional RDBMS
• experience of working in an agile feature team alongside developers
• financial services/banking background will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.