IT Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you like things done the right way? Do you know how to solve problems? We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• understand and challenge our various stakeholders
• analyze and evaluate the business processes, products and services
• evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
• identify the impact on interfacing solutions
• generate Business Rules / Use Cases and the corresponding Software Requirement Specifications
• review test cases, support of the testing colleagues in test design and execution
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile methodology
• support the team in BA related topics
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Reporting system in Group Operations IT. The system is used for the calculation of margin of OTC Derivative, Repo, Financing and FX products. It is a cross-product system that assimilates data from across the bank, representing over half of the banks traded products. Members of this team work closely with Global Collateral Management, as well as traders from all business areas, trade support and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation margin management system.
• ideally 5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of SDLC, BPMN and requirements elicitation techniques
• technical experience with Jira, Sharepoint, SQL, Java (nice to have)
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.