Senior Sales and Communications Expert
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy story-telling in a corporate context? Are you good at visualizing and selling a service towards internal clients? We are looking for someone to drive Sales, Business Integration and After-Sales of our new Front Support Model (FSM). You will be asked to:
• evolve the way how FSM communicates with its key stakeholders and how we sell the FSM services especially to senior management (special focus on new digital channels)
• shape the communication, education and training strategy for future FSM roll-outs and deliver concrete material supporting these roll-outs (emails, intranet, one-pagers, PPT)
• ensure Business Integration minimum standards are adhered to (consistent look and feel, proper piloting, co-creation of content, etc.)
• contribute innovative ideas on how to make communication and roll-outs a success
• communicate in a concise, qualitative and impactful manner creating impact with relevant audiences
• contribute to roll-out readiness assessments
• support After-Sales measures as per the need of our stakeholders
You will be working in the Front Support Coordinator team. We act as the functional management of the Wealth Management Front Support Functions: PQS (Process & Quality Specialists), CST (Client Service Team), and Front Support Office (ex-Wealth Management Service Line).
Our team members are based in various locations in Switzerland (Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lugano). We aim to deliver an aligned and efficient front support model on the Swiss platform for the best possible UBS Wealth Management client experience and for the highest possible share of time that employees in the front desks can spent proactively with their clients. This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
• strong knowledge and experience in communication, marketing and sales topics
• excellent communicator / story-teller who plans ahead, able to create impact on senior management level
• convincing tool skills (mostly PowerPoint), affinity for digital channels/video
• proven track-record on sales traction and stakeholder engagement
• self-starter mindset, demonstrating drive and commitment, ability to motivate others, apply network-thinking, reliable
• experience within the Banking / Wealth Management environment will be a plus
• excellent English skills; German and any other language considered as a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.