Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable IT solutions to an enthusiastic and driven business? Do you enjoy working in a global group of likeminded IT individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• analyse business requirements, develop C# based windows applications/Services, websites, test and implement applications as defined by the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• ensure the solutions we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manor
• work on resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice
• collaborate with local and remote IT teams
You’ll be working in the Trade Management Platform team in Krakow, a truly global team with presence in Switzerland, UK and India . We build and maintain post trade applications supporting confirmations, settlements and also, regulatory reporting covering a wide range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, FX and commodities. Now, we are expanding our presence in Poland too.
• strong knowledge of object oriented design and development and use of design patterns
• strong desire to join our cloud journey onto Microsoft Azure using Docker and Kubernetes
• solid software development skills in C# (inc Windows services, web applications) and MS SQL database with good knowledge of middleware applications (preferably IBM Websphere MQ)
• skills in ASP.NET core, Multi-Threading and asynchronous programming (TPL), experience on FIX Message processing, SWIFT messaging processing will be an added advantage
• appreciation of event driven architecture using microservices and distributed data patterns
• understanding of financial instruments is must and prior experience in trade processing area (confirmation, Settlements) would greatly compliment this role
• strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• a keen interest in financial markets and a constant desire to add value to our company
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.