Who we are looking for
This position is perfect for an individual who has expertise in data analysis, compliance, or audit functions within the Financial Services sector, who possesses strong attention to detail and coordination capabilities, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. It is a role from which a successful candidate may develop a career further in Compliance or in other risk and control areas.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Compliance Program Analyst you will
- Oversee all centralized administrative requirements for CRMT recordkeeping, including performing data reconciliations, compiling data for Management Information reporting, and communicating with CRMT colleagues globally to update tracking and reporting as required
- Ensure that CRMT colleagues are meeting shared deliverables, and consistently documenting execution details on an ongoing basis
- Support the management and sourcing of data within CRMT and ensure a high level of data quality, integrity, privacy, availability, security, and usability
- Collaborate with the CRMT Monitoring Teams to help design and execute M&T that rely on enhanced analytical techniques to identify anomalies or areas of elevated risk within large data sets. Analyze data to detect potential conduct matters, breaches of regulatory obligations and/or corporate policies, and internal control failures.
- Liaise with ERM’s Centralized Modeling & Analytics Team (CMA) to further develop a collaborative approach to data sourcing and analytics projects
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership relating to analytics to the broader CRMT team
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to analyze, manipulate and understand large data volumes effectively
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files or systems
- Detail oriented
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate with and appropriately influence all levels of management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/ BS (or equivalent experience) in a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience with risk, compliance, or audit functions within the financial services sector preferred
- Familiarity with data analysis functions and understanding of different database structures or equivalents; proficiency with SQL and SAS programming languages, as well as Tableau