Senior Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a skilled Java Engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven? Are you keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis? We are looking for someone who would like to: - First and foremost contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems - Apply best development practices - Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products - Design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems - Be part of UBS Software Labs communities which give you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others.
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile, XP practice – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with the teams located in Wroclaw as well as working across
Wealth Management Americas on a strategic clients supervisory application in UBS.
– Java 11 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
– clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability.
- team building, leading the development and keeping high standard across the team.
– fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques.
– fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
– experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
– knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.