Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst Transaction Monitoring
Compliance, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a proven anti-money laundering and know-your-client experience in a banking environment but you would still like to learn more? Are you a detail focused person who is inquisitive and enjoys analyzing data?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• support the roll-out of a new transaction monitoring system
• understand transaction monitoring and manage all aspects of a transaction monitoring change project, including project delivery, progress reporting, risk and issues and stakeholder engagement.
• capture, analyze and document business requirements and business cases
• identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
• analyze and evaluate complex transactional data
• work with the front office staff, IT, compliance subject matter experts, model developers and other business analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• interface with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• coordinate with the front office on business integration aspects such as operating model development, training & communication
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
Project Managers/Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Financial Crime Prevention, Regulatory and Governance, and IT.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Financial Crime Prevention Change team within the wider Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) function. We are a global team that drives the change portfolio including e.g., Case Management, Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence, Client Risk Rating and Name and Media Screening in addition to Transaction Monitoring. We focus on protecting the capital and reputation of the bank by making sure we become a best-in-class Financial Crime Prevention function.
• a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience)
• previous relevant experience as senior project manager/business analyst or in Change Management is required
• outstanding organizational and motivational skills and the ability to think and act across functions
• first-rate analytical background and attention to detail, along with faultless planning and execution skills
• Strong knowledge of financial crime and AML policies, procedures and control arrangements in a complex financial organization as well as an understanding of AML red flags, typologies and transaction monitoring data for various lines of businesses
• expertise in developing modern AML transaction monitoring models, data science and analytics (robotics, artificial intelligence)
• experience with transaction monitoring systems such as Actimize, SIRON or Fortent is an advantage
• excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• fluent in English. Further language skills would be beneficial, especially German, French or Italian
• analytical and documentation skills with the ability to provide practical solutions
• proficiency in MS Office
• able to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS International Recruiting
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.