Cyber Readiness/Threat Response Intern
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you interested in a career in the World of Cyber? Are you the one to defend the organization against advance threats? Do you have what it takes to coordinate and respond to cyber-attacks?
We are looking for Cyber Readiness and Resilience Analyst who will:
- Maintain technology plans to improve cyber resilience
- Prepare security incident dry-run attack scenarios to test the robustness of incident response capabilities.
- Work with technology teams across the enterprise to increase our cyber resilience capabilities
- Support incident response activities including response to cyber events, denial of service, cloud services disruption and other crises scenarios.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects through to completion within schedule and budget restrictions.
- Maintain and update relevant documentation (runbooks, processes, e-mail templates and slide decks).
- Provide on demand security expertise to projects in Threat Response, Investigations, Incident Response, and Insider Threat.
- Drive improvements in existing processes.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
You'll be part of the Cyber Readiness and Resilience Team distributed globally which is critical component of wider Threat Response organization. You will be collaborating with peer teams covering cyber monitoring, threat hunting, incident response, cyber threat intelligence and technical improvement activities.
We are global team with the presence in Switzerland, USA, Poland, and Singapore focusing on pro-active defense capability supported by active intelligence consumption.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and access controls for IT services
- Proficiency in project management products: spreadsheets, management reports, team communications, among others
- Demonstrated ability to utilize reference materials and other resources to learn and apply new information
- Knowledge of incident response, cyber readiness and/or resilience experience
- Security industry certifications such as GIAC GCIH, ISC^2CISSP, CISA or equivalent are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.