In this job as Client Service Supervisor - Japanese market within the Client Service Team you will work independently to service relationships to ensure that an exceptional level of client service is met. In this role you will support clients under less direction from the Client Service Team Leader, you will work on cross client projects and other business initiatives while acting as an escalation point for resolution of issues by other team members.
1. People Management
- Manage and supervise a team of representatives.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports.
2. Client Servicing
- Work independently to respond to all client inquiries on a daily basis including the most complex and escalated issues and own resolution.
- Maintain relationship objectives, developing a proactive relationship and service plan to ensure an exceptional value-added service to clients.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of BBH departments, systems and services across all products and businesses.
- Introduce and familiarize clients to new technology, automation tools and BBH Worldview systems.
- Participate in client conversions and special projects as required.
3. Service Improvement
- Understand the way in which BBH and our clients operate to be able to suggest and implement changes.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry initiatives to help anticipate future client requests.
4. Risk Management and Control
- Adhere to and assist in implementing all risk policies and procedures.
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation.
- Review and ensure collection of client invoices.
- Represent the department in cross office meetings.
- Communicate deliverables and action items from these meetings to the Client Service Manager and Team Leaders.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s).
- Bachelors Degree,
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in finance.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, Japanese language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Japanese culture.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.