MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Principle Solution Expert you will be help us by building capabilities, modernizing existing platforms, creating a digital culture and leveraging data and analytics to improve operations and products.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 10+ years of experience in IT technology;
• 8+ years of significant expertise in specific area(s) expert level knowledge in specific engineering, technology area(s);
• Deep understanding of Supply Chain Management processes in tobacco leaf/agriculture or similar industries;
• Excellent understanding of End to End Supply Chain practices with fair understanding of financial and commercial metrics;
• An experience with Supply Chain Management solutions like: SAP, E2OPEN, Riverlogic, etc;
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies, diagramming notations and tools;
• Enterprise Integration Practices (API driven integration, Event Driven Architectures, etc.);
• Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
• Data and Analytics experience (Data Modelling, Master Data Management, DataMarting and Data Warehouses) and Data Visualization.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Scouting the emerging technologies and mega trends for its potential of adoption to PMI Supply Chain Management for tobacco leaf processes
• Reaching to other companies for “best practices” and benchmarking in use of IT tools to enable Supply Chain Management transformation for tobacco leaf process
• In collaboration with business stakeholders, developing capability map for PMI SCM tobacco leaf processes, and drive for continuous development
• Maintaining deep understanding of existing Supply Chain Management tools covering leaf processes, their purpose and unused capabilities
• Performing POCs of potential solutions implementation for PMI needs within existing PMI landscape
• Supporting RFI and RFP processes for IT solutions
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.