MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 10+ years’ experience in procurement systems area for a large company;
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field;
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products/systems (Project Management);
• Strong understanding of procurement processes;
• Experience with Coupa and SAP;
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders;
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be accountable for the solution or portfolio of solutions, while overall Platform ownership stays with (sub) Platform Head;
• Be the point of contact for IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map;
• Ensure solution alignment with the Solution Design, Technology Roadmap, IT Guiding Principles and PMI practices;
• Ensure Non-Functional Requirements are included in the Solution delivery pipeline/backlog and are prioritized according to their criticality;
• Manage, lead and motivate the product/project team (people manager role);
• Support Scrum Master in instilling Agile and Lean practices and mindset within the Team;
• Collaborate with PMI Agile Community of Practice to align on process implementation;
• Drive DevOps practices and culture adoption and support Teams in achieving engineering practices excellence.;
• Remove roadblocks that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum;
• Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement;
• Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.