MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Principle Solution Expert you will be help us by building capabilities, modernizing existing platforms, creating a digital culture and leveraging data and analytics to improve operations and products.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 10+ years of experience in IT technology;
• 8+ years of significant expertise in specific area(s) expert level knowledge in specific engineering, technology area(s);
• Deep understanding of Procurement processes;
• An experience with Procurement solutions like: SAP, Coupa, iCertis, Workdays, Sievo or similar solutions;
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies, diagramming notations and tools;
• Enterprise Integration Practices (API driven integration, Event Driven Architectures, etc.) ;
• Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
• Exposure to International environment;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Scout the emerging technologies and mega trends for its potential of adoption to PMI Procurement Processes;
• In collaboration with business stakeholders, develop capability map for PMI Procurement, and drive for continuous development;
• Maintain deep understanding of existing Procurement tools covering leaf processes, their purpose and unused capabilities;
• Perform POCs of potential solutions implementation for PMI needs within existing PMI landscape;
• Support RFI and RFP processes for IT solutions.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.