IT Quality and Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Are you known for hitting deadlines and staying on top of delivery?
We are looking for someone like this to:
•to be responsible for ensuring that delivery adheres to the UBS Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
• work as part of a team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle.
• demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
• have strong responsibility and communication skills.
• be comfortable working and collaborating as part of a global distributed team, but will also show individual initiative and an ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
• has an excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
You'll be Test Engineer with strong QA Automation skills to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions by providing automation solutions in the Client Lifecycle Management space. IB Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
- 6-8 years of testing experience
• experience in Functional test planning and execution
• experience in Automation using various tools like Selenium, Web-Driver, Cucumber etc.
• exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
• intermediate programming/Scripting knowledge – Java, Python, XML, JSAON
• experience in building automation frameworks
• understanding of Source Control Tools e.g. Git / SVN / Perforce
• working experience on various Continuous Integration (CI) tools – Jenkins / TeamCity
• strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
• good communication skills (oral and written)
• experience in API testing experience using Postman
• exposure to Performance testing tools e.g. JMeter
•experienced in Banking & Financial Markets
•ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
•experienced in working with globally distributed teams
•working experience in Agile projects
•a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.