CyberArk PAM IDAM Engineer/Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a Developer? Do you enjoy writing all sorts of source code (from simple scripts to fully fledged applications and frameworks)? Are you looking to specialize in Privileged Access Management (PAM)?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements around Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team. We provide the privileged access invocation solutions for UBS; the infrastructure that underpins the security of all UBS systems and applications.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• software engineer/developer focused on CyberArk Privileged Account Security suite implementations within the finance sector
• able to code in C#, script in PowerShell and integrate with MSSQL databases; strong familiarity with RHEL and Windows systems, and LDAP and AD integration knowledge also desirable
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC for example, code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.