MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
This Performance Lead role within Finance is focused on supporting RTR function to be a sustained KPI driven organization – Service Delivery KPIs, customer satisfaction, controls related KPIs. The role works to support Controls compliance, manage BCP situation across RTR – retained and vendor organization.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Finance professional with minimum 6 years of experience, preferably with Risks and Controls, and Business Continuity Planning knowledge (nice to have);
• Experience of KPI design and management;
• Confidence and capability to facilitate problem analysis, growth mindset and digital readiness;
• Good attention to detail and impactful storytelling, with ability to independently plan and implement a series of coordinated actions;
• A bias for change and collaboration with a global network of stakeholders to drive quantifiable efficiency and effectiveness results;
• Fluency in English and strong communication skills – written and verbal;
• High levels of proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Verifying if all KPIs are published and reported in a timely manner and to liaise with Vendor team for KPI coordination;
• Where the KPIs / SLAs are not met, ensuring that service credits are calculated accurately and charged to the vendor in a timely manner;
• Responsible for ensuring that all Controls – Sox and Operational controls compliance is reported in a timely manner, and corrective action taken, if any;
• Responsible for ensuring that all BCP activities are continuously refreshed, and the BCP plan is coordinated and implemented in case of a BCP situation.
• Vendor Access and IT Management: To ensure that all Vendor Joiners, Movers and Leavers related data is maintained, accesses provided and removed in a timely manner with appropriate authorization, and manage timely knowledge transfers for seamless delivery – internally and at vendor end;
• Knowledge Management: To ensure all documentation is updated in a timely manner, approved and teams are up to date with relevant certifications.
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.