MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An agile person able to learn on the fly within changing environment and growing department;
• An action-oriented, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Logistics or Finance;
• A person with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant business experience in Master Data, Supply Chain, Procurement or Finance area;
• A candidate with fluent English, with a strong attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
You should have solid understanding of Master Data Management and Finance implications. Knowledge and experience of using SAP MDG would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be a Subject Matter Expert for pricing processes.
• Be responsible for calculating, validating and consolidated maintenance of selling and purchasing conditions.
• Ensure on time data completeness in SAP to enable sales of goods, and work with various resources to achieve it.
• Ensure correctness and accuracy of various pricing models and calculation schemes used in PMI pricing process flows.
• Prepare Credit and Debit Notes for financial adjustments.
• Identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues.
• Identify areas for improvement of processes where applicable.
• Contact with different groups among PMI Company including SCE and Affiliates Management team.
• Participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance, selling or purchasing processes.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.