Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems elegantly? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• lead the QA team responsible for testing a product in IB Tech, derivatives area
• be hands on with QA practices and be able to design and enforce a testing strategy, test approach, test plan and evidencing requirements
• be prepared to review QA processes constantly, suggest and implement the improvements where required
• work on a release delivery (QA wise), oversee the progress, identify the risks
• work collaboratively with the business, developers and other IT groups involved into the delivery
• be prepared to report to the senior management on ED level
• champion the delivery of automated tests
• have excellent communication skills, ready to work in a distributed team
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
It is a full featured team, including developers, business analysts, QA team and the management, working on a software product for derivatives automation in Investment Bank division. Our ambition is to automate test processes as much as possible. Candidate must have a proven track record in a QA and QA Team leadership. Substantial experience with test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting is required.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3-5 years of experience as a QA team member working in a complex project
• 3+ years of experience as a QA Team Lead
• in-depth understanding of SDLC, QA processes and Defect Lifecycle
• exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
• expertise in open source automation tooling and CI/CD, Java, Selenium, Ranorex, Github
• exposure to frameworks such as Cucumber
• average SQL knowledge, some UNIX knowledge
• CI tools (such as TeamCity)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.