MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• solid experience in Procurement (at least 3 years, global sourcing within Human Resources category and understanding of HR business requirements or similar within Indirect Materials and Services;
• university degree, preferably in Procurement, Business Administration or Economics or fields of study;
• very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
• proactive approach and ability to work independently;
• experience in working in multinational/global team;
• strong analytical skills;
• proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel;
• excellent command of English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• execute or support global sourcing / competitive bidding process to timely select the optimal offer which meets internal customers' requirements with the best value for money, in accordance with applicable PMI policies and procedures;
• coordinate or support contract negotiations with Legal, Business and Procurement Category Managers to ensure legal requirements are met and the contract is signed within agreed timelines;
• perform spend analysis and/or support Procurement Category Managers in spend analysis to deliver relevant recommendations or conclusions;
• collect, process, publish and store market intelligence related data for the assigned category / market / project to provide value-added information for further sourcing processes;
• provide analysis and support on Supplier Relationship Management activities, collect data and generate reports in form of scorecards to monitor suppliers' performance. Support Procurement colleagues in terms of governance meetings' preparation and participation in SRM meetings;
• lead full SRM programs for low / medium criticality suppliers.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.