Technology Risk Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a versatile all-rounder, do you have a passion for technology risk, understand how minimum enterprise requirements (MERs) impacts software whether its a security policy, a regulation or a business constraint? Are you experienced in global implementations? Do you know how to gather evidence to be compliant in MERs?
We’re looking for an experienced Technology Risk Manager to strengthen our team for an exciting new global implementation focused on automation, simplification and state of the art architecture:
• a hands-on technology risk manager who facilitates the proactive management of minimum enterprise requirements (MERs) in the digital transformation space
• collaborate with colleagues to gather evidence throughout and beyond a project or program
• collaborate closely with vendor, stakeholder, delivery, infrastructure and project teams and provide risk awareness
• being part of a Scrum Team, identifying enterprise requirement impacts, understanding risk, creating project plans and managing tasks associated with completion of minimum enterprise requirements evidence in line with project tollgates
• ability to efficiently and appropriately plan your work and that of your colleagues to evidence new, changes, or amendments to minimum enterprise requirements
• partner with experts across the organization
• challenge your colleagues to think about standards and controls and risk management
You will be working in the HR Technology team based in Krakow and Wroclaw. This is a vibrant new team and you will work with one or many scrum team(s) comprising of UBS permanent and IT outsource staff (one team approach). Resulting in global teams across the whole world. Given this, you must be used to working in a matrix management structure and operating across multiple time zones. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. HR Technology leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications. It is an exciting time to be joining HR Technology.
• university degree / masters relevant information technology or relevant work experience
• experience in technology risk management role on a global large scale implementation, upgrades and releases
• have previous experience of managing minimum enterprise requirements (MERs) is preferable as a result of technology risk management
• proven experience in any of these disciplines: Information security, risk management, audit or compliance in technology areas
• possess strong verbal and written communication skills and capable of engaging senior stakeholders.
• self-driven and able to work independently within tight deadlines in a multi-task environment
• clear analytical thought process and good understanding of emerging technologies developments and risk management frameworks.
• knowledge of ServiceNow HR Products and e-signature platforms are preferable
• scrum/agile hands on experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.