- Drive education on product, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business;
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships of auction ads offerings by monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results;
- Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings;
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy;
- Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch;
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team;
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign;
- Establish long-term relationship with key clients and make sure their business needs are taken good care of by cross-functional team.
Product and go-to-market strategy
- Responsible for improvement of product feature adoption and consistently drive the product improvement from market feedback;
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing;
- Experience in managing key accounts in mobile gaming/utility apps/e-commerce industries;
- Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges;
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance;
- Proactive attitude with excellent data analytical skills in excel, SQL is a plus;
- Proficient in English and Polish, Chinese is a big plus.