ByteDance backend systems process billions of user requests and use the data to improve the service behaviour almost real time. You will build large scale backends for audio recognition and audio generation, in the cloud, handling crazy real time and batch traffic. You will:
- Architect, design and implement large scale distributed system
- Serve ML/Deep Learning models as online services
- Work with internal/external customers to design and implement elegant APIs
- Deploy, monitor and troubleshoot production systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient in at least two of Go/Python/Java/C++
- Experience in large scale databases including both SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of Linux/Networks administration and troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge in distributed systems, algorithms, and networks
- Fluency in English
- Track record in ACM/NOI/IOI/TopCoder is a plus.