- Sales policy management: Design and implement the sales management policies for Central Europe markets according to the business development stage and strategy orientation, including but not limited to: sales performance incentive, agent management, business distribution, etc.
- Sales revenue management: Track Central Europe sales revenue data, analyze and interpret sales business data in depth, find existing problems and assist in developing corresponding solutions.
- Sales operation management: Other Central Europe sales operation management tasks, including but not limited to: contract management, payment& collection management, sales training.
- Design the team structure and role&responsibilities of team members.
- Hire the team member, based on the ranking of priority.
- Build the team capability by coaching the team members.
- Lead the team members to achieve their own business target.
Cross functional collaboration
- Work with sales team, on client services and win the budget.
- Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for agency partners.
- Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.
- BA/BS degree preferred. Finance or data analysis majors are preferred.
- Excellent English is needed. Mandarin is a plus.
- Good communication and expression ability, executive ability and anti-pressure ability.
- 8-10 years of working experiences and 3-5 team management experiences.
- Holistic knowledge of CRM systems, such as, Salesforce.
- Experience in the Central Europe markets.