- Build partnership with different types of leading clients and agencies in Central Europe exclude Poland, mainly Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, including both branding industries and performance, like game and apps.
- Design the sales plan and narrative to explore business opportunities.
- Drive the revenue from Central Europe clients and agencies, and achieve the sales target.
Campaign Planning and Management
- Facilitate ad campaigns from start to finish.
- Facilitate internal account operations including accounts set up etc.
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to business and problems.
Cross functional collaboration
- Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for Central Europe markets.
- Work with product team, on feedback and suggestions of ads solutions systems and tools for Central Europe markets.
- Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.
- BA/BS degree or above.
- 2-10 years of overall working experiences, 2-8 years of digital marketing experiences, 2+ years of digital sales related experiences.
- Experiences in working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding about Central Europe digital marketing ecosystem and developing trends.
- Strong network in Central Europe markets, with solid experiences of working with B level manager of agencies and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills, Romanian/Hungarian/Czech speaking as a plus.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.