Senior IT Delivery Manager (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
- run projects and manage software delivery teams
- ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
- identify inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
- think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
- look after the teams through motivation, career development, and retention
- manage financials of projects, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting IT in Wroclaw. Our role is to build the operational and regulatory reporting tools and solution for UBS's Investment Banking and Wealth Management businesses.
- a strong background in technical project management (financial services knowledge a bonus)
- a strong background in management of development teams
- knowledge of the software delivery life cycle including change management and agile delivery
- experience collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
- significant experience of program controlling and financials management
- excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- master degree in IT
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.