IT Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker and enjoy working with a top team who has strong commitment and high quality delivery? Would you like to work within a cross-functional team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Portfolio & Program Management team to:
• perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards, policies and frameworks
• support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting)
• provide support to various program/project managers in order to meet project success factors
• perform financial management activities (resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
• preparing reports for senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes
• maintain and update project management reporting tools (PPM)
You will be working with a Cross Functional team supporting Group Research Analytics and Communications Technology. We provide extensive professional support to all change management activities required for the success of the overall programs as well as across all sub-projects. We work closely with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in Zurich, London, US, India and Poland. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, workforce planning and financial management.
• proven track record with PMO experience working for large programs/ projects ideally within IT
• good understanding of operational processes and project management methodologies
• very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and O365)
• solid PPM (portfolio management tool) knowledge with many years' experience
• familiarity with financials, shared services, project and program management or quality control
• excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• self-driven, can work on own initiative as well as an excellent team player
• multi-tasker and detail oriented. The candidate must be comfortable juggling many tasks, while at the same time ensuring a very high quality output
• solid organizational skills, achieving each deadline on time and with required quality
• highly motivated, reliable and very well organized with an autonomous and structured way of working
• can-do attitude, team player who challenging status quo of processes, working with integrity and continuous reliability are key to succeed in our team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.