EMEA Education Service Team is built of 15 specialists including Sales Specialist and Service Coordinators. The team and manager are based in Gdansk and they’re looking for new individual to join them. The atmosphere in this cameral team is inspiring, friendly and supportive.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Build an effective communication & relation with customers
- Qualify and respond to inbound lead inquiries
- Outbound dialing to qualify contact information and set follow-up communication
- Quotation/order making and processing
- Respond to and assist with requests to the support team
- Coordinate with sales team in managing account activities and processes
- Analyse and resolve client queries in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain positive working relationship with clients for business growth
- Develop account management plan to meet business objectives
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute and manage assigned work within allotted timeline and budget
What Are We Looking For?
- Previous sales and prospecting experience
- English on minimum C1 level
- German or Dutch or Swedish or Danish on minimum C1 level
- Customer service excellence (customer focus)
- Strong verbal and written communication
The Skills That Will Help You to Succeed Even More:
- Work experience in IT sales
- Independent, self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
What is in it For You?
- Permanent contract with 3 months’ probation period
- Base salary + bonus based on your achievements
- Premium Private Medical Care program + Dental Care
- MyBenefit System (MultiSport card, vouchers)
- Dynamic environment with a friendly work atmosphere
- Remote work options during pandemic time
- Fully remote recruitment process