Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
The Order Management Specialist will support all aspects of order entry and order management for sales and consignment orders received for Spanish market. The role will ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time, within agreed KPI targets. We offer undeniable great working environment, giving plenty of opportunities for growing within the company and of course great benefits package for our employees.
- process all sales orders received immediately, utilizing the appropriate exception and communication processes when any issue preventing our ability to match customer demands is identified
- proactively contribute to the order management accuracy and turnaround targets for the department are met and exceeded where possible
- support the day to day management and growing customer adoption of "Electronic Data Interchange" (EDI) by proactive support of the achievement of the "Perfect Order"
- communicate regularly with Domestic Customer Service teams and resolve issues identified with urgency
- meet company KPI targets related to order entry accuracy, EDI management, delivery cut off times, invoice accuracy and complaint resolution
what we expect
- 0-3 years of experience on a similar position
- master’s or bachelor’s degree
- very good knowledge of Spanish; min B2
- good knowledge of English
- SAP experience would be an asset
- communication, teamwork, attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem solving
at Smith+Nephew we offer
care | multisport
card | life
sharesave plan |
meals and fruits |
growth in the global
zones in the