- To manage the sourcing decision making process, supplier engagement, and contribution of suppliers to the D&T Key priorities within the boundaries of IT sourcing strategy in order to maximize the value of suppliers, and as a result: improved speed, flexibility, collaboration and customer satisfaction and,
- To support and enable the SAM process for technology used, in products, functions, and platform teams delivered by D&T and to systematically provide insights, advice/expert opinion on available license constructions in the market in order to maximize value, optimize cost, conditions and minimize risks.
Your responsibilities would include:
- The Contract and License lead is the counterpart of the Global Sourcing and Licensing lead. The Global Sourcing and Licensing lead is responsible for the long-term IT Sourcing strategy, Sourcing governance (incl. supplier engagement approach), supplier value management, Contract & License management and alignment with Senior and Executive Management.
- The Contract and License lead owns the Software Asset Management process model, License management capability, the improvement roadmap, translates strategic priorities into action and supports / coaches the stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level.
- Alignment takes place on financials (budget, forecast and actuals), cost optimization opportunities, key initiatives License audits. assessment & measurements, and improvement roadmap (incl. priority matrix).
- Implement the Software Asset Management Strategy (as part of the IT Sourcing Strategy):
- Stakeholder alignment (D&T, OpCo’s, HGP and suppliers) to enable well-informed decision making and to enable cost optimization
- Software contract improvement/ fit-for-purpose contractual T&Cs for Software Assets
- Operational management of the Software Asset Management process model
- Financial Management/ IT Cost Optimization
- Compliance investigation to mitigate liabilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelor / Master degree;
- Fluent English.
- Agile Foundation Certified (or willing to do it).
- Strong track record (8yrs+) in managing complex SAM environment especially SAP and Microsoft;
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills on tactical and strategic level;
- Able to explain complicated subjects in clear and simple business language;
- Has the knowledge and experience to develop, maintain and improve a license framework for D&T;
- Knowledge and experience on IT Contract management with an emphasis on License contracts including driving license audits;
- Experienced with contract & license management in a complex multinational and agile environment;
- Able to define and manage clear boundaries and guidelines with regards to Contract & License Management;
- Able to challenge the status quo and able to think and act outside of the box;
- Able to drive efficiency, higher business value and the Agile/One way of Working;
- Has the courage to be innovative: embracing ‘ICT’ innovation and computer possibilities to capitalize on opportunities to automate activities (identifies and uses proper tools and processes);
- Understanding of HEINEKEN financial processes and tools;
- Proven track record in setting up rigor and structure;
- Positive and problem solving skills;
- Uses reflection, open discussion, and trust to help the Product Teams and individual to grow and develop.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer