IT Business Analyst (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of a major transformation initiative that will simplify and modernize the Corporate Lending application landscape within the UBS Investment Bank? Do you want to design and build the next generation of business applications using the latest technologies? Do you want to join a fast-growing team committed to the highest standards of customer interaction?
We’re looking for a business analyst to:
• translate the business vision and strategy into effective technology change
• become a key team member in a cross-functional agile team
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing and prioritizing them
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• support the team by describing the business processes
• assist in quality control and project management, identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• driving the investigations of the issues raised by the end users under the L3 line of support
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working as a part of the Corporate Lending Technology team in the Investment Bank. You will be part of a highly motivated and talented group where innovation in not only encouraged but expected! Working closely with the stakeholders to develop best in class solutions using cutting edge technology and engaging Front-to-Back across multiple teams and groups.
• experience applying business analysis techniques (preferably in an Agile environment)
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
• basic SQL knowledge to run simple queries and investigate effectively the existing functionalities
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile practices
• the capacity to come up with and present options when proposing solutions
• the willingness to question and challenge priorities and requirements to ensure the team is delivering the most possible value
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• appreciation for testing at all levels, and readiness to assist during user acceptance testing phase
• experience managing risk on IT projects
• experience of requirements management tools like JIRA
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.